ART TOY WORKSHOP – Featuring COOLRAIN
Art toys and figurines are one of the items that represent the Kidult culture. This workshop offers a chance to create art toys with one of the best known international artists COOLRAIN using sculpture clay. It is an opportunity that you cannot miss. If you are interested in creating your own art toys and experience the joy in seeing your characters come alive, sign up NOW!
<Schedule & Curriculum>
9.18, Friday (7pm – 8pm)
- Brief introduction to toy design by artist Coolrain
- Planning schedule for the weekend
9.19, Saturday (2pm – 7pm)
- Creating the general shape of the toy using sculpture clay
- Adding details
- Final touch, dry
9.20, Sunday (12pm – 5pm)
- Coloring the toy using lacquer and spray paint
- Adding details using enamel paint
- Drying, course complete.
<How to apply>
- Click the sign up button and fill out the application.
- Application date September 1st, 2015 (TUE) ~ September 11th, 2015 (FRI)
- Participants announcement: September 15th (TUE) / Individually notified
- Class Capacity: 10 Students (Only 1 class available for this workshop)
<Qualification to apply>
- Interested in figurines and somewhat able to sketch.
- Interested in subculture, street art, pop art.
- Interested in art toys and wish to become a toy artist.
- Interested in creating a 3D sculpture of one’s character with passion and devotion.
- Interested in exploring beyond 2D design and to experience the 3D world of art.